Had a dream of 'her' last night, after so long. Dreamed that we got back together, happy as usual. In the dream, everything and everyone was great. However, once I woke up everything felt worse for me. But at least I knew I was back to reality.
I guess subconsciously still think of the happy times that we had, but getting back is no longer possible. This probably make me even want to forget her more and search for a new life of my own. Leaving in the shadows of a past relationship can be quite tiring and hopeless. We should look ahead and not look back. What happened had already happened, nothing much we can do about it yeah. You ask me happy being SINGLE, I ask you happy being ATTACHED? It is the perspective that one seek to undertake in the things they want to enjoy in life.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment