It seems that I have not been updating my blog as frequently as I did. Many of my friends reminded me on that. So here I am, updating it.. :P
I have been busy working, just ended my telemarketing job which is kind of enjoyable but really tiring. Imagine making hundreds of phone calls a day, the worst thing is you don't even know the people you are speaking to.. haha But, the pay is great, $10 bucks an hour, so anything is worth it yeah.. (I feel so money minded all of a sudden).
Just went for an interview as a sales assistant at a children book store at United square. Fortunately, I got selected and will be starting this Friday at FORUM (Orchard). Although the pay is kinda of relatively lesser ($6 per hour) but at least I get to interact with actual people.. haha.. Furthermore, this job stint will last me before semester starts on Aug the 11th..
Guess I have been busy working, so not thinking of many things. Maybe they are left hidden inside where they may resureface anytime I am free or lonely again. But, Just hope that these thoughts get less intensive each time..
Can't wait to meet up so many people!! :) The rest should be told when I blog again!! :P haha..
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment