Sunday, September 14, 2008

Don't know what is on my mind.

This entry is kinda of random. Just want to post something reflecting my current feeling. But the problem is I don't really know how and what to feel anymore. Life has been carefree for me after attaining my single status 10 months ago.

But kinda of feeling that there's something missing in my life. Guess it is the companionship of a sole mate in my life. But at the same time, I kinda of enjoy to be alone, having all the time for myself and my friends. But at the same time, kinda of lonely when its reaches the wee hours of the night. My feeling is kinda of sociological where it can be argued that love as a term can be socially constructed or biological chemical between two person. Love is probably somewhere in the middle which is both sociologically constructed as well as having chemistry for each other. What I am feeling is exactly the same, want to be in love but kinda of avoiding being in love too.

Life is in a mess. But I guess I should really let nature takes its course but will certainly cease the opportunity if it arrive.

No comments: