Its the another new year and another new resolutions for all of us. It seem that many including myself are not able to attain what we wish for in 2008, hence there should not be any new resolutions the year ahead.
But I guess as long as I am happy with what I am now, of course not totally but satisfactory is more than enough. Many people around us are not as fortunate to have a good family and friends around them. Of course the icing on the cake will be to have a new relationship worth going into, but I will just let that happen naturally. But, I am very grateful towards my family and friends for being there for me when I needed them the most and is really blessed to have them by my side. Hence, we should not take anyone who are close to us by granted, as you will never know what lies ahead, cherished those love ones around you and treat them well as though everyday is the last before it is too late yeah.. :)
Last but not least, I WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :)
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment