There are times when one would think you are not a good friend to ppl around you, especially those who you hail as best friend. But what if a good friend said to you hat you have not done enough as a friend. How would you feel, when you have actually done the best that you can.
I guess I am not the a person who like to 'wayang' and say but don't mean what I say. For me, once you say it you must actually do it. Hence for me, I am really careful when making promises, people who know me well enough will know this. It is really upsetting when one of your good friend said that you are not giving your all as compared to him. I know I am not, but there's other things in life I need to deal with like my personal life, school, family and many other issues that pop up in life.
I apologize for not meeting your expectation as a good friend. Hence, I have doubts about picking up your call and let alone chilling out with you. I didn't know being friends can be so stressful too. I thought good friends would just make one feel better about themselves rather than bad about oneself. I really do not know how this friendship more than a decade will continue on or just end as we remain un-contactable to each other. I am really feel disheartened when those words came out of your mouth.. I know you will never get over the traumatic event of losing a love one, I can never understand but just hope that while you are trying to minimize or get over that you can try not to hurt people around you. It is not that people around don't care for you, it is just that they don't really know how to do so when you are reacting in this way. Hope that you will not take friendship as an instrument of measuring who have done enough and who have not. Friendship come naturally, everyone has its subjective aspect of what friendship mean to them, hope you really understand.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment