Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Reviewing my 3 years in Uni...

I have just completed exams yesterday, which may be my last in NUS if I decide not to continue on with my Honors. My three-years in Uni seem to just flash passed without having a chance to review any of it. To me, these three years had bought about a whole mixed of feelings, you can say that it kinda of like the taste of "Rojak" (the type with the dark sauce) where I experienced the taste of spiciness, sweetness, sourness as well as bitterness. But despite the negative aspect to that, I would not give anything to exchange for the three years of life I experienced.

First, I would like to say that my English language has improve tremendously within this short span of three years. From flunking my QET to doing 5000-8000 words Sociology papers without any assistance at all. I would not say that my English is at its optimal level as yet, but I guess I am better. To me, every stage of our life brings something different. Hence, for me, I will try to catch those significant lessons it bring about so as to make me a better person both in and out aka tangible and intangible lessons. Hence to me, the improvement in my English seem more like one of the tangible benefit manifested in those three years.

Second, as for intangible benefits, I guess I have learned that things do not go always the way we wanted them to go. For example, a long standing relationship end up with an ending I never expected. This experience enabled me to accept things as never being in their status quo. I believe only individuals who choose to think that life revolve around them will accept it as being in status quo. But in actual fact, individuals revolve around life which mean that people and things around us is constantly changing. I am glad that I accepted the latte rather than the former after that grueling experience from my love life. But I actually glad that it happened which made me realise that life is more than just LOVE. Of course, I am keeping a look out for the potential girl that I will have sparks with, but at the meantime I should really just concentrate with my job hunt. :P

Third, besides all that, I had also gained three very good friends whom I can entrust my life with (or can I?) haha... :P I mean three of them has been very dear friends to me, helping me go through the sad stages in my life. We also share loads of happy and fun times together. I am proud to have know the three of u!!! You know who you are yeah!!! At the same time, other friends from different modules as well as my CCA, just wanna let all of you know that YOU ALL MADE A DIFFERENCE IN MY LIFE!!! I am so proud to have all of you as my friends!! Really hope that we will stay in contact k!! :)

Happy Graduation to those (maybe me) who are graduating this semester!! :) All the best in your job search everyone!!!

No comments: