I have been told by a couple of friends that I have not been blogging for sometime. Have been kinda of busy with school. So, what has been going on with my life?
First, I had a nice and scrumptious steamboat buffet courtesy of Serene's family steamboat buffet restaurant with was previously the BBQ restaurant from Marina South. It has now been relocated to directly opposite Novena Church. The food and ambiance was terrific. Although there was no longer self BBQ but you are still able to enjoy the steamboat experience with the BBQ done for you by the highly skilled BBQ masters there. Furthermore, the vast varieties of cook and uncooked food leave you spoiled for choice. I am urging everyone who is looking for a place to chill at an affordable ($18.90 per pax) price to rush there with your empty stomach and look forward to a scrumptious meal.However, it seem that I was too engross in the food that I have forgotten to take any pictures!! haha
Second, we celebrated Halloween for our Be-friending session, where the lucky 3 (Clarence, Choon Guang and Qi Lin was selected to be the models for the dressing up party followed by a game of Win, Lose or Draw and Hang-Man. Had lots of fun again!! :) Here are some of the pics from that day:






No comments:
Post a Comment