Thursday, October 9, 2008

Random Post

Dear Y.Y.S.C Blog,

Nothing much have been going through my life. Been rushing my term papers these past weekS, hoping to finish and make time for some studies. Been feeling rather restless and often so lethargic whenever I need to do my work. Can't seem to concentrate, maybe because of pre-graduation blues (That's if I am not continuing my Honors.) or something else on my mind.

Okay enough about my life, lets see what happened these past few weeks? First, glad that one of my good friend whom I thought has been diagnose with Cancer but later found out that the growth was benign. I am so happy for her.. Glad that she can continue to lead her life. This has thought me that life can be so fragile, hence we should live life to the fullest leaving no regrets behind us.

Second, really glad that I have joined community service at CSC, I look forward to go every Tuesday @ 7pm. Those kids really touch my heart, the real and genuine gesture that they protray during every session made me feel proud in having the opportunity to befriend them. Although they are mischevious and cheeky at times, but overall they are nice teenagers like everyone of us.

Third, my love life is like a desert with a constant experience of drought, I guess only if I take the initative to find the Oasis in the desert then will I be able to have the thirst quenching experience, because like what my good friends always say, "the Oasis maybe able to find you, but if both of you try to look for each other, isn't it so much faster!!" haha

Thats all my dear Y.Y.S.C blog.

May the next entry bring more happiness and LOVE. :p

No comments: