I am so damn nervous about my Tuesday interview with MOE. I am trying all ways to counter act the tough and intricate questions from the interviewers from MOE. I guess the main reason I am so nervous is because, being a teacher really means a lot to me!!
It is all thanks to the few dedicated teachers(Miss Ong aka Mrs Tan, Mr Aw, Mrs Chua etc) during my 'O' Levels. They made a pretty big difference in my life. They change the way I look at school, the way I look at studies and even the way I look at life. But most importantly the way I look at myself and the goals I strive to attain for myself. As I vividly remebered, the long-term goal that I made in those days was to pursue a degree from a any local university (NUS/NTU at that time!!) haha. I guess now that my goal has been fulfilled, it is time for me to pass on this to the next inline. To me, there is no better way to do this than being a TEACHER.
Furthermore, its time I set a new goal for myself isn't it? Probably being a good and responsible teacher whom my students can look up to and hope I will be given the change to touch their life that how my teachers did.
I am really hoping that all will go well this TUESDAY!! :) Jia you Jia you for myself!! :P
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment