Sunday, March 22, 2009

Update...

Hasn't been updating my blog for quite a while. I guess because nothing much has been happening in my life, so nothing much to be mention about.. haha..

What the heck, just update it for the sake of updating.. haha Went for MOE networking session yesterday. It was a great interaction session when an experience teacher/VP/P/Cluster superintendent/Deputy Director for curriculum planning shared her experience with us. As people who are close to me would know that being a teacher has been my long time ambition (Actually not that long, probably since secondary school). I guess I was touched by teachers in my school who were really committed in stretching us to our maximum potential. Hence, despite being in the normal academic stream, it totally motivated me to work hard towards my goal of entering polytechnic. My teacher once said, "Being without a goal in life, is like a person without a soul.." I guess for those without a goal in life will be easily dictated by people around him, telling him what he/she should do and what he/she shouldn't.

So it is really important to have a direction in life and work towards it!! I really hope that I get inform for my MOE interview soon, as they will be coming down my campus (NUS) to conduct on campus interview.. Keeping my fingers-cross!!! Pray Pray Pray!!

No comments: