I have finally decided to do honors for the sake of what I want to achieve in life. My age was the major factor of my consideration in doing honors. I thank some of my dear gd friends to allow me to overcome my age as a psychological barrier putting me in a less rational position and just achieve what I want to achieve in life. However, there are a few skeptical people who think that I should just graduate and find a job although I sort of understand what they mean and really thank them for their opinions to make my decision making process a more balance one.
The main reason that I decided to do one more year is due to the things I can learn and the level 4 modules offered next semester are to my interest and I am pretty sure I will learn a whole lot more than just stopping here. Sociology has become a substantial part of my life and I love every bit of it. I should not have any regrets about the decision I have made, I shall try my best and maintain a second-lower!! hee..
Next in my life, I never expect to be so disappointed in a close friend due to her irresponsibility in handling and prioritizing issues in her life. I just hope that she will learn to be more responsible after this incident. I guess it is not easy to help a friend you care for because he/she needs to help him/herself before anyone can help them.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment