Thursday, June 11, 2009

The arrival of the long awaited LETTER OF OFFER!

After 2 months plus of wait prior to the interview, I have received MOE offer letter to be a teacher!! I was really ecstatic upon receiving the letter, after all I waited so long for it.. haha But the think now is hope that I am able to actually defer it for a year after completing my Honors.

I am still surprised that I have been assigned to teach PE and Social Studies, despite several of my friends saying that I do look like a Discipline Master!! (aka most PE teachers seem to be DPM) Ha ha...Although I am still hoping to have the opportunity to teach English, but I guess PE is not too bad either yeah.. haha My only concern now besides deferment is the Physical Fitness test especially the Gymnastic component which all PE teachers need to clear before entry to NIE..

But I shall try my best and take this period of time to train hard for it!! Shall try my very very best to clear it!! :) Despite being cliche, I shall say that "My passion to be a teacher shall overcome everything!!" haha

No comments: