Thursday, April 3, 2008

So emo today..

Kind of emo today, nothing seem to be going right for me. Didn't do really well for my open book test, just manage to pass. Was expecting to do better, but too bad. Then, got my SEP thing to think about, many of my friends urge me to go, some more Sweden, a place I have always wanted to go. But I still kinda of decide not to go, as it is too expensive including to do my compulsory honors.

Very sian, very lonely, very helpless. I guess, as guys sometimes we do not seem as independent as we look. We need care and concern from someone dear to us too. Without a person there, it seem so empty and lonely. I know I have to get used to that, but I have been constantly trying to convince myself to be strong, but sometime it is just not enough. I guess, i really need to travel to get things off my mind. Don't know what I am thinking anymore, better stop writing before I write nonsense.

No comments: