Hmm.. Cant seem to study lately.. Don't know whats wrong, maybe I can blame it in the weather that make everyone around me as well as myself so sleepy all the time. I guess just too tired, after tons of projects I have done.. Still got one last one due on 21 April, it is a 50% one, stress man..
Can't study now, so thought drop in for a post.. Couple of my friends are troubled by affairs of the heart recently. I guess no one can actually escape from this problem once it happen. However, in my opinion it is always both parties responsibilities to make or break the relationship. Hence, one shouldn't blame himself or herself for the mess that they are in. When it is meant to be it is, if it is not no matter how you pursue it the person will not return.
I went through this part, and really understand how one can feel in a time like this. I guess whenever life throw us something so unexpectedly, we must be strong not all the time but most of the time to remain true to ourself and take care of ourself as we will be alone from now on. We came to this world alone and will leave this earth alone too. So, we need to take good care of ourselves. Love can hurt so deep that one cannot overcome in a short period of time, but even if we cant we must persist on and try to overcome it. Jia you Jia you to my friends and myself!! :)
Quote of the day:
"Parting of loving someone is learning to let go."
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment