Exam approaches, the stress and emptiness in my heart seems more apparent than ever. I guess the loneliness inside cannot be relinquish in anyway, but is added on by the fact that I am stressing myself to do better than last semester.
I guess I only have myself to blame for being lonely, a few opportunities has passed by during the agonizing period half-year ago. But I was not able to faced up to myself as well as the person that I was with the truth of how I really felt inside. I guess, love can be felt irrationally when you just want to be with that person for the whole day or even the whole time without feeling least bit of boredom. However, sad to say I did not felt that way. I guess it is just me, not able to pursue happiness in a different way like before. Losing confident and hope of myself in relationships that may result in the same disastrous end like before.
Sometimes, I just feel like being in love again but sometimes just wanting to be alone. I guess that's the contradiction that many may faced either with and without love. Thankfully, I have a bunch of friends to cheer me up and look for suitable candidates for me, even if I am not really interested. Thanks my dear friends!! :P I guess I am giving myself one year to forget whatever negative events that rule my life for the past half a year. Hopefully by then, I will be able to brace myself together and charge towards a better career and life.
Quote of the day:
"I want to love again more than anything, but I cannot overcome everything I have been through."
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment