At last the dreadful exam is OVER!! There's so many thing I want to do, but before doing those stuff, I first need the monetary resources. So, I need a JOB soon!! Hoping to get the 3 months stint from CPG, at least can last me through the whole holiday.
So looking forward to meet up with my two good buddies on Wed for dinner and KTV session with the community service club guys and girls. I know cs and fiona so looking forward to it. haha.. cs dun forget the eye brown threading session you want to bring me to hor.. haha.. I guess there's many things I want to do and buy. Hope to go for a trip too. Guess I need some planning. Hope to catch up with friends that I never meet up with for ages. The list goes like: secondary school classmates, army buddies, ex-colleagues from SPF, OI first 3 months friends and those that I fail to mention. haha.. :P
Bless all my friends out there!! :)
Quote of the day:
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. A friend is one who walks in when others walk out"
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment