Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Past is haunting me yet again...

You can call me a sentimental creature or what but today I finally understand something. Sometimes you may think that you have stop thinking of a certain person but in reality you are not. It is just that you have not seen the person. Even not a single glance at his/her photo, hence you may think that he/she is out of your life. But today when I saw her photo in one of my friend's friendster account, everything starts coming back again. Although it is much better now as compared to half a year ago, i do still have mixed feelings about everything. I constantly asked myself, do I miss her or the happy times that we used to share. But I am quite certain is a mixed of both. I am not able to pen how I feel out, probably a mixed of loneliness, sadness and angriness. Angriness not towards her, but towards myself for still thinking of the past.

Days has pass, months has pass. Time do heal wounds but it will certainly leave a scar in the person's heart especially the one that has been let go. I do not know how she is now, how she feel now but I guess she will feel much better than how I am feeling now. Love is unfair, never able to strike a balance of good between both parties. Hope I will feel better after this entry..

No comments: