This entry is purely about how I feel about life. Life is how we make of it. It is the choices that we make that structure the way we are now. There are decisions that you make in life where you may regret but come on be realistic, what done is already done, there is no point dwelling over it. That's what I always tell ourselves, but how many of us are actually convince, especially by ourselves?
At least for me, half the time I am not. But, I guess that 's life, sometime the decision that you make maybe better for you but not for the people around you. If worst, you may end up hurting the party in the process. I did not mean to hurt anyone when I make any decision, hope that people who are affected by the decisions I make will be okay. I am also a victim of a decision made by someone who was so dear to me, at least at that time. But I guess it was just as hard for her to make that decision.
The decision made by others will often result in hurting or benefiting someone else in the process. No matter what, we should not regret any decisions we make. I have learn so much since my ordeal half a year ago. Learn how to be a better person, better friend and hopefully a better bf for my prospective girl. I guess, in life it is not who and what make us fall, it is how we recover from the fall and be a better person. Don't you agree?
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment