Many people round me said that relationship beyond the 7th year will be shaky and not last. I finally believe when my experience told me so. Besides that, my friend who just ended his 9 years relationship further add on to the validity of this research hypothesis. I can feel how sad and disappointed he is. They were so loving. Although do not know what happen, but from the looks of it, he is the one probably being hurt.
I feel that, as couples get used to each other after a certain years of being together has expectations with each other and once these expectations are not achieve, quarrels will result. Then, even better if there is a third party involve, who will take advantage of this situation. I personally detest third parties and will certainly not be one when the situation derive. However, I guess its love, who is to blame who. No one wants this to happened right? It is not one parties fault, but every parties fault when it comes to love. It takes two hands to clap, so it is never one person's fault.
Like for me, I took her for granted and think that our relationship is so stable and will be able to weather any thing that come my way. But I was so wrong. Now that this has happened, I have learned a lot through this and try to be more careful towards my relationship. After more than half a year, I am still trying to build my confidence towards love and towards myself. As, this breakup has took away a bulk of my confidence and hope towards the future.
I urge you my army brother, to be strong and learned something out of this experience. Hope to meet you up to chill and to support you through this period of time. Jia you Jia you!!
Quote:
"It's better now. Sometimes, there are whole days when I think of you only now and then."
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment