I admit that my social circle is not really that big. But for me friendship is of quality instead of quantity. I guess some of us may have tons of friends, but how many of them are really there for you when you really need them.
Being there for someone when s/he is feeling down and out is the nicest thing you as a friend can do. You do not have to do anything, just sit there and listen to what the person have to say. The person who is sad do not need someone to give them all sorts of comment or advice. S/he just need a friend there to may him or her to feel less lonely. This is how I felt a while ago, just wanting someone there to make me feel better. Fortunately, I have my good buddies and good friends from school to make me feel so much better. You guys and girls know who you are. I thank you for being there for a humble friend like me. Especially, my three good friends from NUS. Accompanying me when I was most down and out, unfortunately, we have only one more year to graduation. I promise you girls, we will surely keep in contact. For serene who is in Sweden, waiting for your return, we should hang out and have fun okay. At the meantime, take care when you are there. :)
To me, I have found friends who are worthwhile in this lifetime. Have you?
Quote of the day:
"Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing."
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment