Sunday, April 6, 2008

So troubled..

Have you ever feel like everything around you seems to be so wrong. I am really tired and troubled by all the things around me. Just had a quarrel with my useless sister who do not really contribute to this family at all. Although she is working, but not a single cent comes to our family and often return home at wee hours of the night, leaving his only son in the care of my mother.

Although she is going through a difficult time of divorced with her useless husband as well, I don't pity her actually, I just feel that she kind of deserve it. Despite being 30 this year, she still hangs around with her bunch of useless friends playing mahjong and whatever nonsense they do. As a mother she fail, as a wife she fail and as a daughter she FAIL TOTALLY. When will she ever wake up and listen to people for once.

I am not saying that I am perfect in anyway but at least I know what's going on in this family. She don't even to care about the family. My dad and mum is just too nice towards her, so scared of her don't know for whatever reason. Sometime just really want to get out of all this and move out to stay on my own. But, I guess I am just worried about my parents. Maybe I should just go for my SEP to get out of all these just for a mere period of time.

It is really difficult going through all this negative things in life, without anyone close around to talk to and to care for you. I guess, this is something that I can only go through myself at this point of time.Friends say that reading my blog is like reading a sad life of a pessimistic friend. I guess this blog really reflect the negative self that I am now. Really hope I can be better, or maybe I can never be the same old Calvin again.

No comments: