Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Community Service Club outreach and Befriending

We had our CSC outreach program today, the ppl that sign up are more than aspected (63!!). Most of them are interested in the Befriending Program, the program where we interact and form bond with teenagers.

But I had kinda of an embrassing episode about toking behind someone's back when she is still there. Because there was this girl who was interested to joing our program but was kind of overload with her other cca commitment and was kinda of more confident than most of the other ppl (Know what I mean? Overconfident). Then I actually said quite loudly that she was like quite competitive to my fellow volunteers, but I think as she was still there, she may have heard it. Was kinda of embrassing for me, as I know I shouldn't have done that. But I guess what done has been done right, so must be more careful and not talk so loudly as well as be more pleasant as a person. :)

I hereby take this opportunity to say SORRY to the girl I gossip about. I shall not do that ever again.

Here are some Pics I took for the events:




No comments: