I took a couple my photo regarding the incident. Not for the faint hearted..
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Death at my next block
I know this is the lunar month of hungry ghost, speaking about death seems to be taboo in every traditional part of us. At approximately 8.30am this morning, while I was online I experience a loud "TUCK" coming from my window facing the carpark from my room. But I didn't really think much of it. So I went check it out after around 15 minutes, and to my horror, I saw a dead body being covered by a white cloth. The body belong to an old lady, maybe around 70 years old or so.
I took a couple my photo regarding the incident. Not for the faint hearted..


I took a couple my photo regarding the incident. Not for the faint hearted..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment