Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Love isn't everything..

I guess since that very day, my perception towards love took at least a 180 degrees turn. Learning to trust and fall in love seem so difficult all the time. It is not that I still can't forget her or whatever so, it is just that I have somewhat given up on such things as there's more important than love like family, studies/work, friends etc.

Friends around me kept saying that your love will come soon. To me, I am just putting in god's hand to match me up with someone who at least appreciate me. I guess I have grew quite used to doing things alone at times, because friends can never be there 24/7 for you yeah. Although I envy couples together at times, but I guess I can leave with things as status quo at the moment.

Or just maybe, I have yet to meet the ONE that can actually capture my heart. hee.. But when the day come if I met that very someone, hope I will cherished the opportunity given to me.

Btw: this is specially for two of my best friends going through a rough time in their relationship. Jia you Jia you k!! Although it may be sometime you can actually be able to say something like "LOVE ISN'T EVERYTHING", but the day will come and I am sure the four of us will support one another k.. :)

No comments: