Like any other Singaporean guy, I went to COMEX to grab the best technological deals in town. At the same time, I am in urgent need of an mp3 player. Was thinking of an IPOD, but I figure that it is too troublesome to transfer songs via I-Tunes etc. So opt for an easier way out and got a Sony NWZ-A726 (4GB). It kind of simple to use and have a battery life of 36 hrs fr audio and 10 hrs for video. Which is better than those in the market.
Furthermore, due to me being a student, need to minimise my output and optimize my input. I saved around $60 bucks (Original:$219 Nw:$159) and got some cool gift including a screen protector, leather lanyard, leather case and a cool colour skin. Overall, I am quite satisfy with my acquisition. Here's a picture of my new mp3.. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment