Sunday, August 17, 2008

Feeling emo again..

Been feeling emo again for the past few days. Dun knw why either. Has been doing a lot of thinking and realise that I have missed the one that treated me so nicely and dearly although our relationship lasted barely a week. I guess, this are one of those things that you will look back and think, "What the hell did I do that for?"

But I guess what is done is done, it is no longer possible to turn back time. Even if it is possible, the hurt that I have already done can no longer be undone. Guess I was such an ass and jerk to her at that point of time, even now she may be think I am still one, but who can blame her, I think I am one after what I have did.

Moving on may be difficult but trying to move with a bag of burden of guilt is even more difficult dun you think?

So my friends, think thoroughly before you do anything like me k..

Quote:
"There's only one thing I regret doing, loving the girl who didn't love me, and letting go the one who did."

No comments: