Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Suay again..

I find that I have been so unlucky lately.. Few months back, my hp was soaked due to my carelessness.. This morning, when I got home after my routine jog as well as did my routine laundry on my jogging attire, I realise that I soaked my shorts before taking out my IPOD shuffle.. I figured that I was definitely in debt to some water god my past life, hence repaying my debts.. But I can also blame it on my carelessness.

But this made me more or less decided on getting a new (Black) IPOD classic 80Gb.. Thanks to the financing coming from my part time job.. Although it has a price tag of $388.. But I think its worth it.. as I feel the MP3 from APPLE is seemly the best and nicest of our generation..

Just hope that I WILL BE MORE CAREFUL THE NEXT TIME ROUND!! ;-p

No comments: