Saturday, March 15, 2008

Assignments Assignments Assignments!!

It gonna be a studious day ahead for me. Although I am not really rushing for these assignments, but just wanna finished it as early as possible, so that I can get on with my studies (Guess those that know me close enough will know that). :) I have finish most of my Deviant assignment. But still got two that I have yet to start (Sociology of Tourism and my Gem assignment). Unfortunately, both needed real time data in the form of interview and questionnaires for my analysis. Hope I will be able to get them soon.

Chatted with my friend in Sweden last night, kinda of worried for her as she is there on Student Exchange and is affected by so many things happening in Singapore. Can sense that she feel really lonely as she has been affected by a particular matter involving love. I guess, love is kinda of ironic, thats what I can say, both can still be together this minute but will end up breaking up the next minute. Therefore, never assume that love will go one forever and ever. I guess thats LOVE.

Kinda of skeptic going into love now as I have learned so so much from the deep thoughts and observations I went through these past few months. I guess some people doesn't seem to appear who they actually are until we are faced with a situation that requires us to solve it. Similar for relationships, it may not be as strong as we think it is, so be warned ok. :P

Enough of playing love guru for the day, heading back to my studies again.

Quote of the day:

"A memory of true love is like a favorite song; no matter how many times it plays again, you never get tired of it."

No comments: