Friday, March 14, 2008

"Being use to each other"

Being in a relationship can make a person so so happy and blessed. But once you are out of it you feel sad and lonely whenever you think of the happy times that both of you went through. It has come to my conclusion that once a relationship has gone on for certain period of time (E.g. 3 years or more), it may be weaken by the sentence: "Being use to each other."

Once this phase is babbled out, I guess one must asked oneself what does it really mean? Looking at friends around facing relationship problem most of the time, really make me less and less willing to jump into one so soon. Probably, I haven't really met the right one too I guess, even if I do, I may be have enough courage or confident to take the first step yeah.

I guess people who know me may think that I am joking, but I am not. When it comes to relationships, I am really lay-back about the matter. But I guess I will just take things one step at a time. Currently, there's so many assignments and project for me to attend to, especially the 60% project for my GEM module which is non-examinable. Must really put more effort into it, especially that day after my Chinese tutor with British accent gave positive feedback regarding my research proposal. I must say, I was really over-joy especially its coming from her (Because I feel that she don't really like me).

Quote of the day:

"Oftentimes we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to. Though that doesn’t mean that we've stopped loving them or we've stopped to care. Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you."

No comments: