Monday, March 24, 2008

Rain Rain Rain!!

I was hoping for a day of sunshine.. But BUt bUt as usual, the unexpected weather in Singapore has result in a down pour filling up probably all reserviors in Singapore.. Very rarely to see that in Singapore hor.. But this downpour has resulted in me having to say back after my class for dinner at the ARTS CANTEEN with Miss Iu.. We actually come across a frighting scene which say a fat guy fighting a small girl.. The worst is the guy lost, thats what I think.. keke ;P

Miss Iu say she had an unlucky day.. First, woke up late. Second, Forget to msg her bf to wish him best of luck for his driving test. Third, stupidly bang her elbow against a corner of a table, I know thats what makes her Fiona.. Blur and blur blur blur!!

My mood is like the weather in Singapore too.. Sometimes happy sometimes like crap.. I guess thats just so so many things in my mind.. I dun even know what are the things I think about.. I guess I am just kind of lonely at times.. See couples together, seem to bring back the old times.. But I guess thats life ba.. Must get over it!! Gambate Gambate CALVIN!!

Quote of the Day:

"Time will be able to heal wounds, but some wounds just won't heal as they are so deep"

No comments: