Thursday, March 13, 2008

First Entry

The reason for creating this blog is to used modern day technology to pen down what I have to say.. I have always kept many emotions and feelings within me that made me feel helpless at times. Therefore, hopefully by being able to pen all this down it will actually make me feel better and not just on the surface like everyday but within myself..

I have never been the same after the ordeal I went through last October. Calvin has never been the same again. Trying to built up my confident and self-worth after that, constantly feeling lonely and down for simply no reason. But, fortunately I have friends around me with the much needed support that I need..

I will strive to get back on my feet and give chance to a new relationship anytime I am ready.

Quote of the day:

"Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met."

1 comment:

Choon Guan said...

wahaha.. first entry must have first comment. let me be the starter. welcome to the blogging family. lol. gott ime decorate ur blog eh. make it more lively with tagboard.

already tag u in my blog..