Just had my job, surprise that I am able to wake up at 7am for it!! But I felt much better emotionally after that job. Hope it is not a facade of my emotions playing tricks on me. Because my emotions tend to regulate itself more than I am able to regulate it.
The only thing I hope now is to be myself, the person I was 7 years ago without a relationship. It doesn't mean that I am already use to being alone, it is just that in order to enable me to survive, I must actually learn to do so, so that it does not disrupt my studies and most importantly not affecting people around me by being so emo most of the time. ;p
Quote of the day:
"If she left me, I wouldn't even be sad; no, 'cause there's a blessing in every lesson, and I'm glad that I knew her at all."
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment