Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Lonely

I just don't understand myself anymore. I can be like so happy the next minute but so unhappy the very next minute, I don't really understand why I have became like that. Not motivated to do anything, trying very hard to study but not able to concentrate.

I guess I am just feeling kinda of LONELY. There's no one there that I can turn to, I know I have good friends around whom I can turn to, but it is different, guess those of you who are in relationship will know the difference yeah. Be advice that, don't take love for granted, if you love someone try hard to love him/her but don't try too hard till they leave you. I guess this is what I have done, so I know. But everything is too late now, time cannot be turned back neither could the feelings we have for each other.

Not much mood for a quote today, I guess based on what you have read, give me a quote ok..

No comments: