Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Be-friender Session 25.03.2008

Just came back from my volunteering session with my group of playful and mischievous sec school kids. They are actually kind of adorable in their own special way, especially when they shout at the top of their voice, being noisy and like to disturb you at times. But it is just the way they show that they are enjoying themselves.

I really learn a lot from them, and certainly hope that they will learn somethings from me too. I guess I see a reflection of myself in some of them, hence really want to influence them positively and able to make a difference in their life one way or another. This kids are really nice, just that they may lack the positive adult influence in their life. Besides the kids, my fellow volunteers are fun to be with as well. I guess, all of just wanna leave our foot prints in their life as well as hope that they will leave a foot prints in ours.

Quote of the Day:

"True Love is the stuff that holds you together and tears you apart. It makes you think about the right one at the wrong times. When true love is lost, it's like losing the air from your lungs."

No comments: