Saturday, March 22, 2008

Left my W850i phone in the TAXI!!

I am so so Suay. Left my mobile phone in the cab this morning at approximately 2.30am. Found that my phone was missing just when I step into the lift, quickly rush down and to my dismay, the taxi had left. I quickly ran up asap to called my number, so that the uncle can come return me. But, the uncle never pick up lor, despite my ringtone (Lollipop) being so loud. So in conclusion, I think the uncle had already took it liao, unfortunately I didn't take his car license number down!

But I was smart enough to disconnect the line once uncle fail to take my call in my 10th attempt to salvage my phone with my photos and mp3 files all inside. But I am actually quite okay, losing the phone means starting afresh for me ba. So it may be a blessing in disguise. Some of you readers out there may know what I am talking about yeah.

Quote of the day:

"You need to loss something important, before you know the importance of it."

No comments: