
Last night's Be-Friending Session was a blast!! Despite some of the be-friendees not abiding to the rule of blind folding themselves, the session last night remain great. The interaction between my fellow volunteers and the children was fantastic, we chat about everything and played games.
I am really grateful to Chai Sean and Fiona who drag me into this volunteer program, where I learn so much from the kids I interact with. To me, there is no such thing as a child that permit us to give them up and resulting in them leading astray in the care of the wrong company. Everyone of them is a unique case, where all of us have to really put our heart into leading them to the positive side of society, rather than getting involve with those bad companies. We act as a role model to everyone of them and hope that they will take us as their older brothers or sisters. The trip to night safari was great, despite it being rather short.


I urge all of you who are interested in volunteering to take part in it once you have a change. The returns you obtain is beyond any words can describe.
Quote of the day:
"To help someone is better that helping oneself, but before you can help someone, you must be able to help yourself first."

No comments:
Post a Comment